Monday, October 8, 2012

M-I-C.... See you real soon. K-E-Y- Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E....

As I prepare to go through the security check I always try to scout out the lines.
Watching which bag checkers are going through every inch of every pocket on a bag, 
and who looking, but not emptying out each bag. Not because I am sneaking anything in,
but just to save time.  Sadly on Day four of Disneyland my luck did not hold out... I had
unzipped the front pocket and main compartment of my backpack, but she asked me to also 
unzip my lunch box, then she asked me to open my laptop lunch box.. 
the bag checker then declared she would be eating lunch with me!

Lunch for today..

Top left, Mickey shaped pretzels with peanut butter, top right, a salad, bottom left an avocado sandwich, bottom left blue berries with one my my Mickey "corn cob holders".. and tucked in the the silverware some baco bits for the salad and a string cheese for a snack.  :)  YUMMM

Eaten while watching "Instant Concert, Just Add Water" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!