Tuesday, October 16, 2012

boo!


Boo!
I got the idea for today's bento off pinterest.. I do love pinterest!
They did use regular white spaghetti, where I used whole wheat angel hair,
but I think mine worked out just fine!  

To make the Boo, cook your pasta to al dente (follow instructions on package),
then line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and make the boo out of pasta.  Cook for five
minutes, then place on top of pasta.  You can make a whole cookie sheet full at one
time if you are making these for a family or a party.

This lunch has salad with dressing, meatless meatballs with a provolone ghost, 
spaghetti with a thick layer of cooked zuchinni under the pasta, and two tiny cuties, 
the two containers on the side have baco bits and
fresh parm for the pasta.  YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!