Thursday, January 24, 2013

"We can't all come and go by bubble"

This weekend I am off to The City to see Wicked for my second time!!
So tonight I tossed together a quick Wicked inspired lunch.
I used my green tupperware Bento Box, and a smaller green bento container.

Lunch is a salad (dressing hiding under the bubble), sandwich, and yogurt.
I decided to do a more silhouette like version of Glinda..
Elphaba is represented by her hat, and of course all the green (even the
yogurt has a drop of green food coloring in it).



"Every little trait however small, 
makes my very flesh begin to crawl, with simple utter loathing 
theres a strange exhilaration in such total 
detestation. It's so pure so strong 
though i do admit it came on fast 
still i do believe that it can last 
and i will be loathing, 
loathing you my whole life long "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!