Sunday, January 13, 2013

ROAR!!!!

So I am pretty sure when my alarm clock goes off in the morning I will
be feeling a bit grouchy, and will want to roar like a Dinosaur...
BUT, I also know I will love seeing my students after our three week
winter vacation.  I know I have missed packing my lunches, and I am
excited to use some bento gear I received for my birthday/Christmas... but for
that you shall have to wait a bit!  So, back to tomorrow's lunch,
which shows a bit of Dino Love!



Lunch for tomorrow has mixed greens with a couple of Veggiesaurs (they contain peas and carrots..
I've never tried them before, so tomorrow is a first), some salad dressing hiding under the carrots
 and radishes to add to the salad, some Farmers Market Cous Cous, a tangerine, 
and a little chocolate crispy cookie thing tucked in for desert. 

An update on my fur babies, they are getting SO big, and are as sweet as ever....


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!