Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cat Scratch Fever..

On Saturday I will be adopting two little kittens.. they are rescues, and
almost weaned, I will be finishing weaning them from bottles onto softened food..
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My house has been so quiet since
my little dog Jo passed away.  It won't be quiet much longer!

I am planning to name my little girls Mischief and Mayhem, and call them
Missy and May for short.  So this lunch is in their honor...


Lunch for tomorrow contains a veggie patty and avocado sandwich,
topped with a cheese kitty with a nori face.  A salad with radishes (and some
dressing hiding under it).  Carrot strings, what kitty doesn't LOVE string??? 
And some pomegranate! I tucked a little kitty pick in for looks.. but will use my
spoon to eat the pom.  YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Cute bento! How wonderful that you are adopting rescue kitties. We will probably get a rescue dog in the future...or kitties...but our current dog is a "doesn't play well with others" variety. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!