Monday, February 25, 2013

Simple Bento

Life has been a bit busy recently, and I haven't been posting as many Bento Lunches.
I've had a few friends ask if I still pack Bento every day, and the answer to that, is YES.

The most simple definition of Bento, is "a packed lunch".

I have been on a soup kick recently, but I don't have a super cute container for it, so it tends
to go to work in a gladware container... I am on the hunt for a cute soup container.
I don't really want a thermos, as I can heat soup at work easily.
Perhaps till I do I will photograph it in one of my bowls or mugs...

So here is an example of lunch on a "non cute day"


Tomorrow's lunch is two tiny mandarins, cooked assorted greens with garlic and
parmesan cheese, and two little "meatball" sandwiches.  I am not a huge fan of analog meats 
in most cases, but I love Trader Joe's Meatless Meatballs.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!