Sunday, February 3, 2013

Breakfast For Lunch

Two trips to JTown ago I bought the cutest little two layer
Strawberry Bento Box.  I decided to save it for strawberry season, so the
first lunch packed in it could have fresh strawberries! 

Sadly, Friday I discovered I am now allergic to strawberries.  A trip to the
ER later, some lovely bruises from the IVs, and some lingering hives, I have had to
accept that I will never eat strawberries again.  SO, I now that I no longer have to save my
box for strawberry season, I decided to use it!  Then came the question, what to put in it??
I have been very lazy today, I slept in late, and I took a nap too!  I didn't feel like cooking much
for dinner, so leftovers were out of the running for a quick lunch.  After a bit of thought, I decided
that since I love having breakfast foods for dinner, why not have them for lunch!!



Sorry for the shadows.. I really need to set up a little bit of lighting for Bento Photography...

Lunch tomorrow is whole grain low fat eggos, veggie sausage, a bit of sugar free syrup, cottage cheese with
sunflower seeds, and a blood red orange (off my sister's tree!).  YUMMMMMO

Isn't the strawberry SO CUTE!?!?!?!?

Check out some other Meatless Meals with Meatless Monday on BentoForKidlet!


BentoForKidlet

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Meatless Mondays! I LOVE breakfast for lunch (and dinner ... and dessert ... and ...)! Sorry to hear about the strawberries. At least you can still enjoy your cute box, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Breakfast is one of my favorite meals too!!!!

      Delete
  2. Looks delicious!! We love breakfast for dinner! :D Thanks for linking up to Meatless Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!