Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Don't Monkey Around With My Pizza!!!!

Actually, I did monkey around with my pizza.
The local pizza place makes this awesome thin crust pizza called Garden Gold.
It has TONS of veggies, asparagus, onion, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, 
and olives.... in fact the veggie layer is thicker than the crust is!
The Garden Gold has 1/2 the normal amount of cheese, and some of it is feta!!!
Don't get me wrong, I just adore thick crust and tons of cheese, but this pizza is delicious,
as as far as pizza goes, it's pretty healthy.  Anyway I practiced some "task avoidance"
and ended up staying in town a lot later than I planned, my blood sugar was dropping, so I decided
I would order a small Garden Gold for dinner and some left overs.


I swapped out the two medium containers for the large one, and used some monkey
cupcake paper to separate two slices (stacked) from my salad.  The monkey shaker contains
baco bits for the salad.  I also added some celery in with the salad dressing, it will get added to the salad.  
For dessert some strawberries with a monkey pick.  YUMMMMMMMMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!