Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cut The Rope - a Flashback

Anyone else addicted to playing Cut The Rope???
There is just something adorable about a candy eating monster.. and Om Nom.. what a name.

A while back I decided to make an Om Nom Bento.


This tasty and oh so cute lunch consists of grapes, pasta salad (topped with the cute little Om Nom), 
and a piece of banana in the top compartment. 
 On the bottom you will find bell pepper, pita chips, hummus and a laughing cow cheese. 

Om Nom was made by painting with food coloring on a piece of cheese.  Tonight's tip:  sliced cheese cuts very easily with a pin.  I keep a straight pin in with my Bento supplies just for this.  I painted Om Nom, let him dry, and then I cut him out by tracing him with the pin.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!