Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beyonce For Lunch

Warning: The lunch is very kid friendly.. the links are up to your discretion.
Tomorrow's lunch is a salad, with a flower shaped hard boiled egg (the center is a
cheddar circle), Beyonce is painted on cheddar, there are carrots,
dressing, and half and apple too.  

Tomorrow's Lunch is inspired by my all time favorite Blogger,
Jenny Lawson, aka The Bloggess! 
She moved recently, and Beyonce lost a leg.
If you want to learn more about Beyonce, click here:

And of course, anytime she posts about Beyonce I always end up with 
this song by The Merry Wives of Windsor (NOT for children)
stuck in my head... 

And yes, I will be eating this song at work.. no I won't be explaining it to
my students beyond, yes, it's a chicken!  We recently finished a farm
unit, so it's perfect!  I'm sure my students will love it!
(and yes, I will be giggling in my mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!