Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back to Work

Spring Break is over.  I am both happy and sad.  I missed my kiddos,
but man, I could use a few more days!!!

I got home kind of late, so tomorrow's lunch fits in the packed in five minutes or less category!


I still wanted a bit of spring in my lunch, so I grabbed some cutters and a hole punch.


Lunch is the first of the sugar snap peas, a Trader Joe's meatless meatball sandwich
with some sauce for dipping and an orange.  I used a bit of cheddar to make two flowers and
a butterfly.  You might notice I do meatless meatball sandwiches often, 
they are a fast and easy standby!!  

BentoForKidlet

Check out BentoForKidlet, and Meatless Mondays for more fun yummy Bento ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so lovely! :D Thanks for linking up to Meatless Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!