Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let it Snow!

I wish I had time to go for a drive up the hill to see the snow.. maybe next week.
I ordered some new bento picks, a set of leaf picks I've been drooling over since I started 
packing Bento, but have never seen at Daiso or Ichi Ban Kan, a set of alphabet picks (if those
ever appear in JTown I want to get three more sets for phrases or words with more than one
of a letter since this set only had one of each), a set of little hats, and a CuteZCute cutter.  


I used the new alphabet picks to spell snow :)


Check out the cute little snowman sliders!!


Fruit for the lunch has a tangerine (with one of my new leaf picks!!), and some kiwi cut into
Christmas Trees.  I got this HUGE kiwi in my produce bag, I should have taken a picture of it, it was
as big as my hand, and sort of fan shaped.  The salad has some Thousand Island hiding under it,
and some baco bits tucked in the side.  The snowmen are made of light bread, "sausage" patties cut into 
rounds, a circle of provolone each, a bit of carrot for the noses, and a few dots of food coloring.

Let it Snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!