Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's Artichoke Season!

It's artichoke season here in my neck of the woods!
That means I've been getting them in my produce bag.
YUMMO!

Tomorrow's lunch is an artichoke with some Mayo for dipping.
The last of the leftover Farmer's Market Cous Cous.
An Orange, a string cheese, and some dark chocolate cocoa covered almonds.


I added some piggies for cuteness, and because I've been thinking of a certain friend of
mine who hated pigs.  I started buying her pigs as a joke.. at one point she called me
and told me she had been walking through a store and saw a little pig statue
and thought "Oh.. what a cute little, NO!!!!!!" Hee Hee.. 


Check out some other meatless lunches in the Meatless Monday Link Up!

BentoForKidlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!